Monday, August 10, 2009

Propaganda - noun. prop-a-gan-da, The particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

Misha and I took a walk around the neighborhood this very hot morning and started to see random 'art' posted around. Some nailed others drilled into light poles. We went on a scavenger hunts of sorts and took pictures of those we found. This is why I love Charlotte and especially NoDa.
Shepard Fairey knock-off.
Whoever did this art is probably really sexy and has a gorgeous wife.
More Shepard stuff.
This is one of my favorite pieces in NoDa. It's on my favorite brick wall that's been painted and re-painted. I hope no one ever covers it up.
I don't know what this means.
I like this one, probably my favorite...unless they're making fun of NoDa, if that's the case I hate them.
I like this too.

4 comments:

CAC muffin said...

oh how I've missed you post :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oo cool. it's like a charlotte banksy. And some dude started doing space-invaders tiled grafitti. http://www.space-invaders.com/
keep the cool post coming, we don't have npr

Unknown said...

WHAT???!
A MONTH SINCE YOUR LAST POST!!!!
GET WITH IT GIRL.
u.John