Thursday, April 1, 2010

Allergy - noun. al-ler-gy, Informal. a strong dislike or aversion, as toward a person or activity: He has an allergy to hard work.

We're still enjoying the warmth and color of Spring here in NoDa. There are so many blooming trees it's hard to know where to look. I've also noticed, starting today, that the pollen has dusted the cars and my nasal passages, it's officially allergy season, get the meds out. Misha and I have started our daily walks, it's so nice to get out after a lousy winter, and to get out before Summer gets too hot. These pictures were taken on my phone, so sorry for lack of quality.
White blooms.
Xander loves picking flowers.
Misha grabs a close up picture of the pink blossoms.
One of my favorite pieces of graffiti on the streets of NoDa. You have to look for it otherwise you'd walk right by it.

No comments: