Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goofy - adj. goof-y, Ridiculous; silly; wacky; nutty: a goofy little hat.

My friend Mary came to visit for a night on her way to Atlanta then Ethiopia last week. We got to eat at one of my favorite local places called Pho Hoa (previous posts) and had some great food. A couple people came by after dinner and hung out which ended up taking a late night visit to another one of my favorite places (Amelie's - previous posts). All in all a great time, looking at old photos and having a little dance party with X-man.
It would be amazing if some day Caleb and I could take a normal picture.
Right before we leave to Amelie's. Caleb stayed behind with a sleeping baby.
Jacob (jacobchills.com), entertaining the little one, he's so good at it.
He takes his dancing very serious.
Xander loving all the attention.
Mary, take a normal picture!
Here's trouble.
This was my face for Mary, I tried to take so many pictures and this was the only one that didn't have her hand in the way!

No comments: