Monday, February 9, 2009

Renew - verb. re-new, To restore or replenish: to revive; reestablish: to restore to a former state; make new or as if new again.

What a beautiful weekend we had!!! Finally the temperature gets above 50 (and actually into the 70's, if you can believe it!) It's like the neighborhood came alive, everyone was walking there dog and sitting on their porches, it was so rejuvenating, especially after my week last week, I needed some spring air. Hopefully the weather will stay this way, at least for a while. I heard rain was coming but it should stay warm, which sounds good. We had a chance to spend some time outside on Saturday at the park and Sunday in the backyard with Flooper, our dog. A good time was had by all!
Here are some shots of little man in the backyard, he was loving running around with Flooper and playing with dirty sticks.
Happy boy.


In the front yard with papa, he's so good at sitting down to go down the stairs.
My men.
At the park with Xander.
End of the day, time for some reading and relaxing with papa. They are both so precious to me.

1 comment:

CAC muffin said...

oh my gosh caleb is wearing a gamecock shirt! :)