Monday, June 22, 2009

Bliss - noun. Supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment: wedded bliss.

Way too much to do to be blogging so I'm just doing a nice short one to get you by. The wedding was a success and a great time was had by all! I loved every second of my wedding WEEK! Thursday party and TBS show and Friday gallery crawl and Saturday wedding, just so much time spent with family and friends I wish we could do it all the time, except I'm so TIRED and the house looks like a tornado went through it. Most everyone leaves tomorrow, which will be sad but refreshing in a the-house-is-actually-quiet-and-empty sort of way. Here are just a couple wedding pictures while you wait for what will probably be the worlds largest post...
This photo was randomly featured on Buzznet: http://www.buzznet.com/featured/?id=54721161, pretty cool...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would ask for updates, but I am the worst at updating and I know you are super busy!!! I keep checking back though. :)