Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birth - noun. Any coming into existence; origin; beginning: the birth of Protestantism; the birth of an idea.

This last Friday was my birthday and I had a great one! I'd say best one yet. We had a busy and exhausting weekend. We didn't even spend our usual Sunday at Dolce Vita because everyone wanted to lay low. I started my Friday going to yoga at the Y and it was smooth sailing from there, Earth Fare with Xander in a little car/cart, dinner with great friends at Cheesecake Factory and some drinks with friends at Dolce. Our Saturday was packed as well with a great trip to the farmer's market and the rest of the day in the sun at Rob and Amanda's cul-de-sac party, lots of friends and tons of food. Sunday, luckily was a slow day, church and walking through a couple of homes in the 'hood that are for sale. What a great birthday weekend!
We grabbed the cart with the little car attached at the store, Xander's first experience and he loved it! Driving like a crazy person, honking his horn and everything, he's so darn cute.
Matt, Kelly and Jake posing for Rob at my birthday dinner, sooooo much food!
Me and Amanda. Amanda gave me that scarf for my birthday and she's holding the coolest card that I got from Kelly.
I love making this little one laugh, it's a pretty easy job though, he's very happy.
Hanging out (and sleeping) at Dolce, it was a long day!
Me and the future hubby.
Caleb and Rob having a good time, watching a girl (who wasn't in her right mind) dancing for the firemen.
Jake being a fool.
Loving my sucker from Caleb's trip to NYC. We're on our way to Rob's party, Matt pulled X's wagon full of Red Bull Cola and NOS.
I like playing cornhole/bean bag. I think Caleb's going to make some for our back yard.
Gathering around the food.
He was so tired but was such a trooper all night. X-Man and I headed home while Caleb, Joey and Matt went to Crepe Cellar. I liked the time alone, I put X to bed and rented a girly movie...a perfect night.

No comments: