Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring/Sprang/Sprung - verb. to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring.

Beautiful weather. Beautiful babies. Beautiful drinks. Spring makes me happy, don't get me wrong, I love winter, but mostly because I love Christmas, so the longer winter hangs around AFTER Christmas the more unwelcome it is. But now it's spring; trees are budding and flowers (mostly lilies) are starting to bloom and the neighborhood is out in full dog-walking force. We watched X's cousin, Keaton the other morning and went for a nice walk in the wagon, a handy multiple-child tool. We still need to get around to buying our double stroller so I've just been slinging the new baby around, I like that better anyway, keeping him close. Here are a couple pictures of our last week.
Caleb pulling the boys in the wagon; as they get bigger it gets a little harder to pull. We bought the wagon at a garage sale and we asked the woman why she was getting rid of it, since she still had two girls at home, and she said they just got too heavy to pull them in, that didn't make sense to us until both Keaton and Xander were in it.
The classic Keaton glare, just get used to it.
Three babies, all a year apart (Xander 2, Keaton 1 and Jonah 1 month), I'm pretty sure we all have our work cut out for ourselves.
Eating bananas after a bath.
In honor of me being not-pregnant Misha got me some champagne, my favorite, and let me drink out of her pretty glass...even after I accidentally broke a different one.

No comments: