Monday, March 8, 2010

Animal - adj. an-i-mal, Pertaining to the physical, sensual, or carnal nature of humans, rather than their spiritual or intellectual nature.

The weather is starting to turn for the better, finally, down here in Charlotte and we couldn't be happier. After what seemed like the longest and coldest winter since leaving Minnesota the sun is awesome to behold! It's recharging us and getting us ready for gardening season, something that I wasn't sure if I'd be in the mood for, since having another nugget around, but now that the sun is shining and it's starting to feel warm again I'm feeling good about another garden. Caleb took X to the park and shot some amazing pictures of him this weekend, I think he really caught the essence that is Xander, all boy and all crazy. Also one picture of me and Jonah from the most recent All Arts Market in NoDa where Caleb had a table, now it's a family thing! Enjoy some pictures of my beautiful family!
All boy!
All the time!
But still beautiful!
Like father like son...they are practically identical.
Sitting on the couch watching some tv...
Me and little Jonah David, poking his head out of his little sling, my favorite thing lately, we never had one with Xander but I highly recommend mothers with tiny ones to get one.

No comments: