Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Annual - adj. an-nu-al, Occurring or returning once a year: an annual celebration.

Happy 30th birthday to my wonderful and perfect husband! Yesterday we surprised him with a super-secret happy hour birthday party and he didn't see it coming. I was pretty proud of myself for not giving away the secret because there were a couple of times when I really wanted to. Caleb got home and I could sense he was a little disappointed that we didn't have anything planned for his birthday. I felt so bad that I couldn't say anything, but I held my tongue and brushed it off. We decided to go for a walk and after a lot of effort I kept Caleb away from the NoDa strip (so he wouldn't see anyone going into Dolce Vita), Caleb was getting irritated at me because I was being 'weird', ha, well, it was worth it...We surprised Caleb and I think he had a great time with friends and family, after which we went to Loco Lime for some taco action.
My handsome boy on our walk...you can see tiny Jonah behind X's head in our double tandem stroller.
I love this picture because you can actually see how X is strung out on sugar filled icing and poor Uncle Adam is trying to get a hold of him.
Another strung out baby with blue frosting up his nose, haha, his eyes might pop out of his head.
K2Forma enjoying her taste of the birthday cake with Amanda doing the same in the background.
A classic picture of mom drinking her wine and chatting it up while the tiny baby has spit up coming out of his mouth, haha, nice one.
Sitting at Loco Lime, drinking margaritas and waiting patiently for our tacos, I believe we ALL ate too much.
Nod was bummed because there was someone who gave him a run for his money in the 'who can eat more tacos than Nod' competition. Congrats to James for knocking Nod off his podium!

No comments: