Monday, May 24, 2010

Sale - idiom, For sale, offered to be sold; made available to purchasers.

I've been working like a mad woman painting my windows and getting ready for all the art shows/craft bazaars hosted here in NoDa. We just finished the FemmeFest, an annual celebration of woman artists, which was a lot of fun and I ended up selling some of my favorite windows so far. We have another event coming up the first week in June, another NoDa All Arts Market. But I thought it only fair to offer windows up to those of you that aren't able to make it to the art shows. We can arrange shipping for those that aren't close. I love my windows and love even more to see them go to good homes. If you're looking something for a little more custom, like colors or something specific on your window, just let me know, I love to change it up (ie. http://cacmuffin.blogspot.com/2009/12/window-to-my-heart.html). If you're interested in one just email me; liz@lizvaagen.com and we'll work something out!

1 comment:

John Sullivan said...

very cool. I hope you sell them all but I would like to see them up close.