Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bliss - noun. Supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment: wedded bliss.

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending my best friends wedding. It ended up being a pretty long day because my cousin Anna and I drove to Atlanta from Charlotte and then ended up driving back to Charlotte that same night, yikes. Thankfully the ride home went faster, without traffic and inclement weather. Mary looked beautiful and it was great seeing her whole family together, the Allen clan certainly are wonderful people and I love seeing them in action. I snapped as many pictures as I could the short time that I was there. I'm definitely planning on many trips to Atlanta while Mary is still living there.
Blushing bride.
The happy couple.
Apparently Mary and I can't take a normal picture. There was one where she was pulling my hair and I made a terrible face and another where I completely covered her face with my hands. I chose this picture because I look better than her...ha, it's funny because it's true. And by the way, I just want to mention that I am currently very tan, (you'll notice my beach trip in my last post) it just goes to show that Mary will always be tanner than me.
Auntie Anna and Baby JoJo hanging out at the reception. Thank God Anna drove with me!
That kid will eat anything.
The couple intro.
A beautiful set-up.
Watching the service.
This was before I left Charlotte to drive to Atlanta (the drive there took almost 5 hours where the ride back was only about 3 1/2). I was upset that we couldn't all go as a family, but I got over it, like I always do!

No comments: