Saturday, September 13, 2008

Awesome - adj. awe-some, Causing awe; appalling; awful; as, an awesome sight.

This is what happens when Caleb goes away for the weekend...I waste my time doing ridiculous things I find on the internet. It's called 'yearbookyourself.com', and if you have extra time, and everyone does, play around on it for a bit...it's pretty funny. Some of these pictures look so much like some old pictures of my mom. I'm thinking of doing my hair like some of them too. Can you imagine how long it took some of these ladies to get ready in the morning? Insane, but silly.





In other news, I'm watching 'Legend' on TV
. I'm still impressed with the quality of movie it is, in my opinion it really doesn't date itself. They didn't try any special effects that seem cheesey like older movies do, and I'm not going to lie, the devil guy still kinda gives me the creeps...like I need to annoint myself with oil after I watch the movie. Seriously, I don't know why my parents wouldn't let me watch Scooby Doo, but this was ok. Not to mention the swamp scene *shivers*. I don't think I want Xander to see it anytime soon, but in reality he's probably already seen scarier things. Like me without my make-up.