Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spooky - adj. spook-y, Like or befitting a spook or ghost; eerie; scary.

I'm so excited for Halloween and fall! The weather gets better the leaves get pretty, pretty much everything is better in the fall, and let us not forget that it's the doorway to winter and better yet...CHRISTMAS! I've been checking out Martha Stewart to get in the mood for Halloween decorating...I just love the colors of fall too! I don't know why I'm obsessed with it, it might have to do with being raised in Minnesota, where they have actual, albeit drastic, seasons...I think I celebrate the weather change because it lets me hold on to Minnesota that much more, and I get to go home at Christmas so I look forward to it that much more. And snow...and it reminds me of growing up. Anyway, it's fun and beautiful and Caleb likes fall and cold weather too so our house gets a good feeling in it when it starts to get cold.It would be fun to decorate the porch...I think I might. Caleb killed all the spiders last weekend because I HATE them, seriously hate spiders, but I don't think I would mind fake ones.

1 comment:

mishaboom said...

Yeah, I got a wreath and like ten fall small candles. I'm pretty excited about it. Oh and i got a pumpkin cookie jar and I put candy corn in it!

...i'm pretty excited about it...