Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Posh - adj. Sumptuously furnished or appointed, luxurious.

I got my new business cards in today and I love them! I'm very happy with how they turned out and I'm ready to start getting them out there and bringing some moneys in! Also, it's time for me to start using my 'eye' again and getting my creative juices flowing. I've been feeling kind of stagnant lately so making the cards and working with Caleb on some ideas has gotten me feeling a little lighter, which is super. The cards are really fun, they're 'mini-cards' on a really heavy paper, they feel almost like plastic...AND each card is different. They are all my pictures cropped how I wanted them. Really, I'm excited to have them. So, if I've ever taken your picture you may have a mini-card with your mug on it!

No comments: