Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Capture - verb. cap-ture, To take by force or stratagem; take prisoner; seize.

I can barely remember the time before camera phones...how boring. What would we do if we couldn't capture every moment as it happens? I guess you could say the same thing about cell phones in general. So, I use my camera phone a lot, to capture X being adorable (there are a lot of him because he's always adorable) and to capture moments I want to share with someone, and since I can email pictures to any one at any time, I can. I've uploaded a couple of my favorite from the last couple months, as you can imagine I have hundreds more but these are just a few.
On one of our daily walks I captured this azalea bush, quite possibly the biggest one I've ever seen...I think they need to take control of it, although when it's blooming it's so pretty.
My phone, really I am, too slow to catch X man going down slides...especially when he goes head first, he started that on his own, I don't know how/why, I've always set him on the slide sitting up.
This was at a local deli, The Common Market, it was too incredible to not photograph.
Tree hugger. We found a little park to wait for Caleb while he was at the dentist. Xander's first experience climbing trees, he didn't want to get down.
Xander waits with Mama, listening to music. Dolce Vita, the local wine bar, is a great neighborhood hang out, and a very easy 3 block walk.
X-man being cool in Mama's glasses, you can see my reflection in the glasses.
This sign at a close Chinese restaurant cracks me up...They write with Asian accents...'We Open Sunday'.
We invested in some foam letters for little man's bath time, he loves it, I've taken to spelling the word, b-a-t-h, instead of saying it because he gets really excited if he hears the word. It gets tricky leaving notes for each other in the shower because you're only given one of each letter and the numbers 1-9, so, we're creative in our letter usage.
X stays busy drawing while I work in the garden.
Waiting for Caleb in the car, you know I'm bored when I start taking pictures of myself.
This should be a Mac advertisement.
I think this was Valentine's Day, after our date and after we changed, I realized we didn't get a picture together.
Cutie.
This sweater vest is too cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your boy is too cute!
Jesus must have liked the seasame chicken or he thought his bill was way too high.
see ya.
u. john