Friday, April 3, 2009

Puppy Love - noun. Pu-ppy Love, Adolescent love or infatuation, especially one that is not expected to last.

Yay for long weekends!!! Caleb took the day off today and is currently sleeping in late, he deserves it. We have a busy couple days planned and I'm sure I'll post pictures from it. We want to hit up Ikea for a toy chest, Home Depot for the rest of my garden plants and we discussed seeing 'Aliens and Monsters' with Xander, this weekend is also chock full of antique shows, so...very busy and fun! I'm currently watching Xander pull his papa's backpack all over the room and watching our neighbor's landscaper blow all her leaves onto our yard, how is that fair? Anyway, have a couple pictures from the last couple weeks; me and X hanging out, Xander and his play friends (he even stole a couple kisses! Definitely his father's child) and Xander making an Easter card. Enjoy!
Hanging out and drinking milk before bedtime.
Xander and his play-friends, Xander is facing Carlee and this is right before...
He went in for a kiss!!! He did it a couple times and she even kissed back the first two or so times, that's why I managed to get a semi-shot.
X at a friends house playing with baby-toys.
Being a big boy, making an Easter card.
I can't lie, I did most of the work while he ate...hopefully not forever.

1 comment:

CAC muffin said...

soooooooooo cute! Have a wondeful weekend with the family! :)