Thursday, April 16, 2009

Creative - adj. cre-a-tive, Resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.; imaginative: creative writing.

I've really been busy these last couple days, I can't remember the last time I had something to do after every thing I just finish. Thursday and today were blurs, I feel like tomorrow might be the same, the morning will be anyway. I've been getting in the mood for photography again, which is always nice, and sometimes profitable, which can be even better. Our local farmer's market has opened back up and we couldn't be more excited. We love fruits and veggies in this house (Caleb and X take care of the fruits, I love the vegetables). I think we'll take many, many trips there over the summer, that is until MY garden starts to bring us fruit. Below are some random pictures from the house and from my latest photo shoot. Enjoy.
Here's our healthy boy. I'm trying-trying-trying to raise him with a good pallet. I don't want him to crave bad food like his mom so I hope giving him fresh foods when he's little will give him the taste for it. Let's hope. Here's the little ones' lunch; apples, cherry tomatoes, blackberries, cheese and edimame (soy beans).
Carlee and Xander having milk-time together.
Oh my gosh, I don't want to brag, but my pizzas are the best. Asian veggie pizza, margarita pizza, grilled veggies pizza and by far the best; caramelized onions/grilled apples and goat cheese pizza.
This is the beginning of something beautiful...I'll post the final product sometime soon, or you'll get it in the mail, if you're lucky!
I'm glad he didn't move too fast for the camera, it's hard to get him to stand still these days.
One of our neighborhood friends.
My favorite shot from my mini-photo shoot...I love shooting kids, candids are always the way to go.

No comments: