Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Snuggle - verb. snug-gle, To lie or press closely, as for comfort or from affection; nestle; cuddle.

Just a couple random cuddle-monkey pictures to share with you. Not too much happening around here, Charlotte is getting warmer but still very rainy. My garden is doing really well because of all the rain and thankfully the mulberry tree was trimmed back so it's getting more sun and less ridiculous berries are rotting on my plants. Wedding plans are coming along, it's going to happen soon and it's crazy. We recently joined the Y, I have yet to go but I will and I'm looking forward to it, I honestly am just so lazy, it will be nice to get moving and have some accountability there, even if it's just guilt over the money we spend going. Anyway, enjoy this beautiful child.
Being sweet to Mama, I'm not sure if this is before bed or after it.
Doing a little dance.
Goodness!
My sweet potato. See that tiny smudge on his cheek? He fell on the coffee table and has a poor little bruise, he's such a boy.

1 comment:

CAC muffin said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!! I'm sorry I missed dinner I wish I could have made it! Wine bar Sunday???? :)

ps i never tag you for any awards??? why the heck not???? so i'm tagging this time! :)