Friday, December 18, 2009

Productive - adj. pro-duc-tive, Having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.

I had such a good time putting together my display for the NoDa All Arts Market this year. Granted I waited until the total last minute and was already worn out from this pregnancy and having Xander and Caleb to deal with, but I managed to get it all done and leave the market with only one window and a bunch of great stuff. After I set up and hung out at the market selling it wasn't really about the money any more. I felt good actually doing something again, don't tell Caleb but I might make a habit out of it. So here are some pictures of the windows I brought to the show and a couple pictures from the show itself. I also made a couple more contacts for additional windows, which will be helpful since I've practically run out.
There you have it. All Arts Market 2009, keep in touch for more windows!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how much are you selling the owl ones for..

CAC muffin said...

owls are super cute love all the colors but the muffin will forever be the BEST all time! :)

Unknown said...

cool.
I'm impressed.
neat and kitchy...

Pithy Liz said...

Yay! I should have borrowed the muffin window just for the show...they are so cute!

Stefanie said...

I love these Liz...Are you still making them? or was it just for the show?