Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yuletide - adj. yule-tide, Of or pertaining to the Christmas season.

Merry Christmas!! We had an awesome time at home in Charlotte with our little family and a couple of friends too. I missed the snow and have made the Unbreakable Vow that I will be in Minnesota for Christmas next year, you can hold me to it, or I WILL DIE. It's very serious business. Xander got a lot of presents and all in all December was a very profitable month for him. He's very patient about opening presents and was up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Christmas morning ready to open them as he was promised. He got a skateboard just like Tony Hawks, he's already bruising himself all over the house. Caleb and I aren't the best at waiting for presents so most of our gifts were already opened before Christmas morning, which is fine with us, we have more fun watching X open his. My belly is getting bigger and we're all getting ready to meet the newest member of our family, only a month to go!!
Riding in the Cabrio, we're starting to look for new cars and are all very exciting to have four doors!
Big belly on Christmas day, still in my pj's and no make-up, so don't look too close.
Already a pro.
Even Flooper got a gift, she's getting better at unwrapping.
Got a 'cycle' to add to his collection.
Hanging out at Dolce for Nod's birthday party...sometimes you just gotta put your feet up...look at that belly.

1 comment:

Nate Vaagen said...

Liz, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Unbreakable Vow is to help kill Dumbledore. How could you!