Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday - noun. birth-day, A day marking or commemorating the origin, founding, or beginning of something.

Can you believe it? I cannot believe my little baby boy has been in our life for one whole year!!! Happy birthday my X-man! So much has happened since you've been born. We've been to NYC, to Minnesota a couple times, we've moved and made many new friends! You're a big boy now, time to start carrying your own weight, all 20 lbs...
Just home from the hospital and time for bed with Papa. I remember he wouldn't nap in his little bassinet, he would cry when we put him in it, then I grabbed him and nestled him near his Papa. Still awake but very content. He was ALWAYS so adorable, probably the cutest baby ever.
Now look at this little boy. Such a grown up. Now he's a very busy guy, playing and walking and waving and clapping and trying to talk. I can't believe it! ONE YEAR!!!

2 comments:

CAC muffin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDY X!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like X needs a hair cut!