Friday, December 26, 2008

Receive - verb. re-ceive, To take into one's possession (something offered or delivered): to receive many gifts.

A super busy Christmas week followed by a super slow Christmas day! We were blessed enough to have Caleb's mom come visit the couple days prior to Christmas (she left Christmas Eve). We had so much fun getting to see X play with his Grandma, whom he hasn't met before now. We made a wonderful Christmas dinner on Tuesday night followed by some gift openings and then a relaxing time watching some movies. Here are a couple pictures from our Christmas celebration...
Caleb made an awesome cranberry sauce from fresh cranberries...I've never had them that way, I've only ever had the sauce that comes out of a can that's shaped like the can.
Look at our food! I got many gifts from Caleb this year, a couple of which were some really great kitchen pans I asked for. I really wanted to roast a ham, so he got me a roasting pan. Also, I made roasted sweet potatoes and bananas, yep, bananas...so good, ask for the recipe.
Flooper even got to open gifts. I mostly opened it but she ate most of them that night.
X is officially a pro at opening gifts now. Since he had lots of practice over his birthday he got right to it.
Papa got X his first tool kit, he got right to work.
Mama didn't see X behind her and accidentally hit him on the head...Caleb caught the response, classic.
X loved all his presents. He's the best at responding to seeing something he likes, he giggles like a maniac.
One of my many, many gifts, a gift certificate to the local coffee shop 'Smelly Cat', the BEST hot chocolate I've ever had. Seriously. I also got a beautiful necklace from Tiffanys, a TON of clothes and some great kitchen stuff I've been wanting for a long time.
Here's X-man, playing with one of his new toys. When the music starts playing he starts to dance to it, so cute.

No comments: