Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yuletide - adj. yule-tide, Christmas or Christmastide; the feast of the Nativity of our Savior.

Christmas tree oh Christmas tree!!! Since we decided that we would be spending our Christmas in Charlotte we, more like I, felt the need to get a tree, even if it was WAY later than I would have wanted. Of course, had I had the foresight I would have gotten a tree in November to enjoy it for as long as humanly possible. And since the sanitation department will be collecting trees the first week in January I won't be able to enjoy it until Valentines Day, like I had originally planned. Yes, I'm that bad. We found the perfect tree and X even wore his lumber-jack outfit.
Searching for the perfect tree.
Look at the camera little one! Caleb looks so cute in this picture!
We found it! My favorite tree, exactly how much I said it would be too.
Me and the little man.
We were a little concerned about how to get the tree home, but the guys at the lot were professionals, they tied the tree to the roof of the Cabrio and we cruised home.
Papa and Xander enjoying the new tree.Here's an iPhone picture of the tree with the lights off. Usually I'm an all-white-lights and all-white-ornaments kind of girl, because when I cast the vision to those who dare to help me decorate I say, 'Just like Cinderella's dress', but I didn't mind branching off into some blue led lights and some pretty blue bulb lights. So, here you have it, the worlds most beautiful tree.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

merry christmas liz, caleb, and x beautiful tree.
We're hanging at home all day will go to church at 10:00pm tonight then tomorrow to grams.
have a fun.