Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sale - noun. Offered to be sold; made available to purchasers.

I've finished another owl piece to go with the first one I blogged about a couple weeks ago...I'm selling the new one, and actually both, if the price is right. I'm more attached to the first one. Give me a ring or email or whatever and we'll discuss.
This is the first piece. Larger owls in larger panes of glass.
There were 8 panes in this window so the owls are smaller and cuter. I love those little owls!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are cool.
Why owl?
Anyone want to buy yet?

Pithy Liz said...

I've always like owls, I think one might be my next tattoo, if I find one I like. You can draw it for me...

I have a couple people who have expressed interest.

Unknown said...

I don't know if I'm much good at it.
Becca want's me to design her a tree tat. and Brian Wahlstrom wants me to come up with some idea for a "half sleeve". I was thinking of an octopus for a half sleeve but I think he was thinking something along the lines of viking or norse art...
I've got to get a sketchbook.