Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Overload - verb. o-ver-load, To load to excess; overburden: Don't overload the raft or it will sink.

Goodness. I haven't posted a picture post in a long time! We've been dealing with colds and Caleb going to LA on business and staying busy despite all of it. Xander's poor nose has been running and we've both been coughing for a couple days, really looking forward to hot summer days to clear our colds out! It's starting to warm up which has been really nice for my garden, I'm very excited about it. I had a neighbor come and till up a patch of ground and I've got all the seeds ready to go...and then it starts to rain! Dang. I'll just have to get them in the ground on the next sunny day, I'll be sure to post pictures and keep you updated on that. So, here are a couple weeks worth of pictures in one post, lots to see. A trip to Ikea, some time spent with friends and let's not forget St. Patrick's Day!!! Enjoy.
Xander loves the little crawl-through at Ikea, the entrance to the kids stuff.
A lot of good ideas for decorating a kids room, I think this is one of our favorites. I call it the Blue's Clues room.
Inside a little igloo tent.
We went to a party hosted by 'Ink Floyd' a local print shop/indoor skate park. Xander couldn't be torn away from the skaters, he clapped and pointed and even danced to the music. All around a good time, mostly watching him enjoy himself. I'm sure Papa won't waste time getting X his own skateboard.
A family shot, X is busy watching skaters.
We still love our trips to Target!
Getting buckled into our little car. The nice weather lets us put the top down and actually enjoy it for a bit.
Because of our colds I've been stocking my body with vitamin C, mostly disolved in hot water which helps my throat and cough...
A group of guys for Adam's going away party.
For your information; this is what we look like at 4:45 am when we have to get Caleb to the airport...not a pretty sight. Xander stayed asleep while we dressed him for the cool weather, he's a good trooper though, never cries when we wake him early and always falls right asleep when we get back home.
His shirt said I had to kiss him, I did my best all day.
My first try at corned beef and veggies, mmmm, so good! That was our first St. Patrick's Day meal at home. Last year this time we were in Atlanta celebrating The Worlds Smallest St. Patrick's Day Parade...haha, oh Conyers.

No comments: