Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vote - noun. A formal expression of opinion or choice, either positive or negative, made by an individual or body of individuals.

This is a picture of the strip in NoDa, the best neighborhood in Charlotte, and quite possibly the world. Yes. The world. The neighborhood is located around the intersection of North Davidson (hence NoDa) and 35th St. It has everything one could ever want with a neighborhood; good food and good people and entertainment. Creative Loafing has begun their 'Best Neighborhood of the Year' contest and I'm determined to do my part. So, you must listen to me and go HERE and vote for NoDa repeditively, and I mean it. Over and over, all day. Just vote, hit refresh and vote again...and again...and again. Do it for me. Do it for Caleb. DO IT FOR XANDER!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what about the east side in Austin... of course that would be noncreative loafing... but there is cheap beer and some entertainment... and some really kitchy run down bars. They even smell old. I'm sure two of your aunts will be calling me on st. patty's day to come down to the east side.
i can't vote though it wouldn't be right... not knowing charlotte.