Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Return - verb. re-turn, To go or come back, as to a former place, position, or state: to return from abroad; to return to public office.

Had a very busy and very fun week last week at Misha's house. We flew in on Saturday the 21st and stayed until the 28th. I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them from her. After we got back to Charlotte the weather turned on us and it got super cold and rainy and that eventually turned to snow...in March! The snow started Sunday night and here it is Tuesday morning and it's still hanging around, the 19 degree weather helps, but I've not seen snow stick around since I was last in Minnesota, it's nice but would have been nicer in December when I really wanted it. Ikea is now open in Charlotte which gives us great weekend activities, we dealt with the crowds and had some amazing lunch (Swedish meatballs!). On Sunday mornings we like to leave the house a little early and head to Amalie's Bakery (former posts) for a breakfast sandwich and some coffee. We usually sit at the same table each week because it gives X a lot of room to run down the nearest hallway, he's very busy these days. And of course I shot a lot of pictures of the snow. So, here's our weekend home from Texas.
Bundling up the little one for Sunday morning. That's my new shirt/dress that Caleb got me while he was gone to the West coast on business, I love it!
If there was any doubt, probably none, about who X-man looks like, this should settle it. I call him my own Benjamin Button, he's a mini-Caleb.
Loves to run up and down his hallway at Amalie's.
Testing out a toddler chair and table, so cute, I think we already decided to get it. $24 for a table and 2 chairs, it just can't be beat.
Here's Caleb on our front porch in the snow, he's scooping to gather a snowball to throw at me...next picture...
It was a success, he threw quite a few that I dodged but he caught me off-guard for this one.
Flooper bouncing around in the snow.
Xander liked to look at it, he called it 'no'...I have a video of him saying it, I'll post it soon.
Our neighbor...yep. He built a snowman on his car that he had for sale. It was weighing down the roof of the car, it was pretty funny. He was taking pictures as we were on a walk and asked us to snap a shot of his girlfriend and him in front of it, so Caleb grabbed one of his own. Pretty funny.

No comments: