Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring - noun. The season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.

I haven't posted in a week, I was feeling the pressure of having not posted so I thought I'd throw up some pictures from the last week. Friday was a NODA Gallery Crawl night and the first one this Spring with decent weather so we had a group of friends over to hang out and talk before taking the walk to the strip. We always have a good time with friends during the crawl. We've had crazy nice weather over the weekend and got to put the top down on the Cabrio, little man looked so cute in his little newsie hat, when he kept it on! Actually a slow week, which is why I haven't had much to post about...I'll try harder. Here are some pictures.
The nicer weather lets the little one run around in his diaper, it's oh so cute. He looks nakey here!
Xander's baby buffet, a pile of strawberries, tomatoes, crackers and cheese...what more could he want? He takes his time, shoving food into his mouth.
Dhiren in the front there. One of the art shows on the Gallery Crawl, an unused building that was offered to students to use for displaying their art. Jacobchills in the back...
Walking the strip, this is in front of Revolution Pizza, mmmmmm, so good!
I'm not sure what I was doing but there is a good chance I was telling someone what to do.
Back after our walk and little munchkin needs to get to bed. Saying good night to friends.
Yep.
I love this picture, he looks like a famous baby being chased by the paparazzi.
We love our little convertible...not very often, but sometimes.
This is his Myspace picture, all dramatic.
He makes the biggest messes for such a little person. Xander and Flooper together.
He did this on his own and thought he was so funny, he was so proud of himself, giggling the whole time. I just love him.

No comments: