Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gluttony - noun. glut-ton-y, Excessive eating and drinking.

This morning I was watching the Food Network, one of the staple channels around our house, and the Food Challenge came on. Usually I don't watch it but I was playing with the baby and it was on in the background. 10 minutes into the show we were both glued to the tv with our mouths watering. The topic was macaroni and cheese and I'm still craving some of those cheesy dishes...so incredible. I mean, my grandma's mac'n cheese is famous, no joke, but these recipes called for the most cheese I've seen in one meal.

Check the Food Networks Mac'n Cheese challenge:

Here

Site is complete with recipes from the contestants. Yum!

Also, I tracked down a book on Amazon.com that a friend and I used one night, we made chipotle mac'n cheese and all I really remember is that it was awesome. Here's the link to the book on Amazon, some that are selling for as cheap as $2.45. A used book is just as good as a new one!

Here

No comments: