Monday, July 28, 2008

Homecoming - noun. home-com-ing, A return to one's home; arrival at home.

I am terrible at remembering to do certain things. One, for certain, is calling people back (sorry Ash!), but I'm an expert at texting. Also, I can never think of anything good to post for a blog, but I guess the point is just blogging....

Anyway, we have returned from our time in Minnesota. It was so nice to be home. So nice to sit in my dad's living room and my grandma's backyard. I always miss Minnesota and it's people whenever I have to leave usually until the next time I get back. Someday I think I'd like to move back.

We went to the Mall of America, once we all landed and gathered our things at our cousin's house. We headed straight for the cheese store for the samples and ended up buying a bag of cheese curds, they're so good!

We spent a day at the Minnesota Zoo in the surprising heat! It was fun running under the misters to cool down, even though the baby thought it was the worst idea at the time. They have a new exhibit with the Grizzly Bear, little man loved watching him swim by the window. We saw a bird show and the dolphin show and by the time we all went home we were beat. But what a great day!

And camping of course was a blast! Except for the rain and the mosquitoes...but that's stuff that you have to deal with in Minnesota, and for the most part we didn't mind, just glad we only camped for 2 days instead of the whole week.

Minnesota we love you!

2 comments:

mishaboom said...

Aha! I have infiltrated your blog!

Ash said...

It's okay. It will happen...one day.