Friday, July 11, 2008

Obsession - noun. ob-ses-sion, The domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

I'm sorry. I've been ignoring blogging, but not intentionally, I promise. I've been hog-tied and pistol whipped into my obsessions, my newest drugs....Lost, yes the tv show and this ridiculous, and embarrassing, game off of Myspace called Mafia Wars.

Lost, is really addicting. If you haven't seen it yet I'm sure you had the same feelings that I had about it; it's ridiculous, it's far-fetched, the commercials are almost comical. And, yes, it's pretty much all true...but I dare you to watch a couple episodes and tell me you don't want more. It's like that chip commercial from the 90's, 'bet you can eat just one...' Just give in, go to Blockbuster and start with season one. We rented all of them, up to season three, and then they stopped. We didn't know what to do with ourselves, having to look for things to talk about again. And now it's so bad I've resorted to watching season four on the internet, which let me tell you, is less than ideal. Which led me to my next obsession...


Myspace Moffia Wars, how desperate do you have to be? Apparently pretty. I'm addicted to this ridiculous game of gathering money and fighting other mobsters. I wish it were real life and I could make thousands in a day just robbing banks without consequence....hmmmmm. As you can see, I either need a job from home or another child because I've obviously got too much time on my hands.

1 comment:

Ash said...

I love LOST! It is the most addictive show,well,ever! I am also a big Prison Break fan...