Monday, July 14, 2008

Relief - noun. re-lief, Alleviation, ease, or deliverance through the removal of pain, distress, oppression, etc.

Home sweet glorious home.

They say you can never go home again...this is when they are wrong. Minnesota makes me happy and it takes away my worries. Minnesota is my liquor I go to when I need to drown my sorrows. It might not make sense but it's the truth. I can't wait to be with family and see my parents and my sister and laugh and sit around the fire and take a tour of my old home town. I'll show Caleb my old house and my old yard and drive around the entire town in maybe ten minutes. It will be wonderful!

I wish it were snowing and cold. Atlanta is ridiculous and hot and a sauna. But, I'll take a Minnesota summer too. We will be camping for the weekend but pretty much sitting around and visiting the entire time. Tomorrow we fly in super early and then have coffee with the family and then off to Mall of America. Wednesday we go to the zoo then to grandma's then to dad's...yikes. Friday we camp until Sunday. Then to dad's again and then home...It hasn't even begun and I'm tired!

I'll try to post, but if I don't you know why...

1 comment:

Georgiavore.com said...

Did you take these pics in MN? I want blown up copies of them! Gorgeous!!!!!