Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cuisine - noun. cui-sine, a style or quality of cooking; cookery: Vietamese cuisine; This restaurant has an excellent cuisine.

Got to have some great Vietnamese food over the weekend, perfect for a cold night, I wish I had some right now. Our friends Rob and Amanda invited us out to eat at Pho Hoa, a shop just a neighborhood over from ours. It's so nice to live in a town with authentic foreign food, something that was seriously lacking in the area we lived in Atlanta. Now I'm craving it.
Here's Caleb's dish, mine was similar but I had beef instead of tofu. I usually share my food with X so I don't get to spice it up like I normally would. Doesn't it look good?
He even eats from chopsticks, how big of him! I'm glad we get to raise him with these opportunities, hopefully as he grows he'll keep an open mind to food, unlike his mama, I guess I was a very picky eater as a child. Xander does love his noodles, no matter what country they come from.
Here we are. Feel free to make fun of Caleb's mustache, he does it just to annoy me.
That's Rob, entertaining the baby.
I don't know why I posted this, everyone needs a little X's booty.

1 comment:

wewalkedtheearth said...

You look about as sad as Bryana did to take your tree down. We got all of the Christmas decorations down this last weekend, and it took most of the day to motivate her.

Pho is our favorite food, and the little town we live in now just got a place that serves vietnamese, so we are incredibly excited. I hope you liked it!