Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thrifty - adj. thrift-y, Practicing thrift or economical management; frugal: a thrifty shopper.

Happy New Year!!! I have a lot more post coming once I get the pictures uploaded from the camera. We had a very relaxed NYE, same as Christmas, just us and some movies. X happened to wake around 11:30 so we just kept him up to bring in the new year with us as a family, it was sweet. He was ready for bed when the time came, which is always nice. Yesterday we spend the afternoon at a local antique expo. It was a lot of fun, a little chilly, but still fun. I have an unhealthy addiction to broaches, unhealthy because I want them all but I never wear them, I just don't know how. Anyway, they had SO much old jewelry I just took my time. I took a couple pictures. Also, I found the coolest wine rack I've ever seen, and I'm determined to make it mine!
Broaches and necklaces and earings.
A ton of more jewelry, and some cute rings! So much costume jewelry too...
Here's the wine rack that I love. It's so rustic, it would go well with our little house...it's just a shame it's so big and our house is full to the brim. I don't even care, we're going back next month and if it's there we're getting it! At $140, who wouldn't get it?

No comments: