Friday, January 23, 2009

Flurry - noun. flur-ry, A light, brief shower of snow.

In honor of the glorious day we're having in Charlotte today (almost 60 and sunny!) I've decided to post our snow day pictures. X's first experience with snow and he was a big fan, until his little hands got cold, I tried gloves, he pulls them off. We barely got an inch, in Minnesota we'd call it a 'dusting', but it was enough to give it a wintery feel, and I loved it. I was glad I got to see some snow, and the night before we got to see it falling...ah, the peaceful snow!!! Here are some lovely snow pictures.
He didn't know what to think but it made him happy!
A very happy mama.
A view down McDowell up to 35th St.
Our little house, a side view.
Another angle.
Front of the house, with snow all over, it's even more cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

UGH! SNOW!

Unknown said...

Soo adorable! I love your house too. Love it!