Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vintage - adj. vin-tage, Representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.

Just messing around with the computer on a lazy Saturday. X is napping and Caleb's at the church finishing up a decorating project. I ran across Scene Moms' blog and saw an application that she had used on a previous post. A program called Poladroid that turns your digital pictures into vintage looking Polaroids, I'm definitely addicted now. Thanks Monica! Here are some random shots from the last couple months...

Our matching family. Look how Xander and Caleb make the same face, they look SO much alike!
Only X can get cereal all over his face when I feed him with a spoon.

Niece Isabella, so cute!
Adam, messing around with our camera.
Sister Misha.

Niece Courtney, being goofey!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're as addicted as I am! Yay! It's just so much fun, I can't stop! All my pics look better in the polaroid version! And no kidding about X looking just like Caleb. It's crazy!

Unknown said...

Sounds like Dunk-a-roos with the frosting! I think you were talking about Teddy Grahams though.

Unknown said...

hey... had to check out your blogspot... I have a student teacher and was finishing up some stuff on the comp and had time to blog a bit. nice picts... i like the old look. brings me back to the good old days. uncle mike had a couple of polaroids he loved taking pictures with it.