Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rowdy - adj. row-dy, Rough and disorderly: rowdy behavior at school.

I don't know what it's like to raise a little girl but so far raising a little man has been nothing short of an adventure. I'm pretty sure he's hiding speed somewhere. Xander Carl is the most adorable little thing I've ever seen, even if he's tearing the house to pieces or walking around without a diaper.
Here he is, taking advantage of Mama being distracted. I'm always guarding the rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom, I didn't even think about the extra roll. He snagged it while I was doing my make-up, then I realized I didn't hear him so I went in search of him. Of course he had unrolled about half of it.
Naked man with his work boots still on!
How does a boy get cereal all over his face, eyes and hands when his mama is feeding him with a spoon?
Another naked bottom! Poor little man has been battling some diaper rash, so we've been letting him hang out nakey a bit after each diaper change. Some day he'll hate me for this, but for now, it's too cute to pass up!

No comments: