Saturday, August 16, 2008

Uptown - adj. up-town, Of, for, or characteristic of affluent people; elegant, stylish, or luxurious.

City life is good stuff. We had a great time in Charlotte looking for houses and found a couple of cute ones that we had to choose from, which is pretty nice! I think we've settled on one and we'll be moving around the 1st of September! Like I said before we're not looking forward to the actual move BUT the little house we have is going to be really great after we get our fingerprint on it. Hard wood floors, great walls, old doors and a really open floor plan. I'll be sure to post before and after pictures. One of my favorite things to do is paint and decorate. Caleb's a good partner to have when doing that because he's very creative and handy with an electric screw driver.

Here is the cutest baby alive in front of a great brick wall in the NODA area in Charlotte. I had to get a picture of it. I think I'll start working more on photography when we get to North Carolina, some great city walls and derelict areas, good for portrait shots, etc.

So, new things happening and we're pretty excited. Stay tuned for pictures of the house!

2 comments:

Georgiavore.com said...

Um, Lizard. First off, I'm gonna need more than one picture for a blog post. Second of all, X is the 5th cutest baby alive. ;)

Ash said...

It was so good to see you and meet Caleb and Xander!! I am excited you are going to be here in Charlotte. We can go Christmas decoration shopping!!! :) Please let us know if you need any help moving once you get here.