Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friend - noun. A person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.

Now that Caleb is back in town with the computer I can get back to blogging. We went to Target and Trader Joe's today and probably spent too much money but how could I help going crazy over the cutest Valentine's Day stuff and all for only $2.50 each. I love the hearts and the red and the adorable owls. Something about those colors is really appealing to me, so I couldn't help but buy each piece they had to offer. My plan is to make heart-shaped brownies and give them out to neighbors and friends. Granted around Valentine's Day this year I will have two children, having just pushed one out, we'll see if the plan actually goes into effect, but I have the best intentions!

Spent last night celebrating a good friends birthday. Yerg's 34th started out at a local restaurant called Crepe Cellar, good food and even better desserts. We, as in my pregnant self and Caleb, ended the evening at Dolce Vita with the crew who ended up heading over to another bar, but you know me, beat by 11:30 and headed home. We're continuously reminding of the wonderful friends and family of which we are surrounded and love spending time with all of them. The holidays are always a reminder of those people in your life. Never take them for granted.
Cookie cutters, measuring cups and spoons, silicon heart-shaped pans and the cutest hand towels. All in the Target 'dollar section', I'm addicted.
Dessert time, everyone grab a spoon and dig in, that's my hand and spoon ready for action on the bottom right of the picture.
Mmmmm, nummy dessert crepe, Grand Marnier and ice cream.
Classic pose, new hair color.
Nod and Elisabeth with C-Dog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your hair looks great... also you should look at this

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37920035

sounds like what you are going for.