Friday, January 1, 2010

Turn Over - verb. turn-ove-r, Turn over a new leaf : to make a change for the better especially in one's way of living.

New Years Eve!!! So, all the pictures uploaded in reverse, so you'll get to enjoy the night from the end to the beginning. Good thing I don't drink, you can't see any sort of deterioration in my behavior, although, take a look at Anna, you might see some slight attitude changes. We started our night at the local wine bar, our favorite spot in the 'hood, Dolce Vita for some sushi, wine and friends. It was a great time laughing and talking and eating. After Dolce we all headed over to meet up with more people at Yerg's house to finish out the end of the year. Again, more laughing and talking and snacking. It's nights like this that make you realize how lucky you are.
Saying goodbye on Yerg's front porch.
New Year's toast! I'm looking forward to having some champagne, something I don't like to turn down...
Rob and Ann hanging on the couch.
Giving Caleb attitude.
Joking around at Dolce. I think here they are listening and laughing at my Anita impersonation.
This is me acting out my Aunt Anita (Anita, we love and miss you so much! We love to tell people how great you are!!). Obviously I have to get very animated.
Anna and Caleb bonding.
Sushi!!
Love of my life.
First picture of the night. And what a fantastic night it was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you had lots of fun... will upload my picts in a minute.