Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nesting, verb. nes-ting, To create and settle into a warm and secure refuge.

Getting ready for some miniature nugget cuddle time! Not getting ready for labor so much but of course it's always worth it. Lots of talk of early delivery and getting nervous that I don't have things ready but it always works out and it'll all be ok, that's what I tell myself anyway. I picked out a 'going home' outfit and every time I see it hanging in the boys room it makes me smile...you just forget how small they are. Xander is such a big boy and it's surprising and breaking our hearts everyday. He's turned into a 2-year-old and we're all learning about discipline together, which isn't fun but will be worth it. X is already a pro at his big-boy-bed and we're hoping potty training is next, but we're not rushing into it. Ready for a baby-party (we've switched from baby-shower, since it's co-ed and we don't want the boys to be uncomfortable) on Saturday and hopefully some maternity pictures beforehand. Let's just hope we're still pregnant through the weekend, not that I'm planning on popping that early, seriously, I feel overwhelmed with things I'd like to get done pre-baby, not that it's much I just want the house clean!!
I saw this beanie at Target a couple months ago and didn't pick it up and regretted it because I couldn't find it after that. I kept looking at our local Target and just happened to go to the Super Target with my mom the other day and what do you know, they had it, and at 50% off! Yay for cheap finds! I love tiny nuggets in cool clothes.

We'll be keeping you posted on the ticking time bomb.

No comments: