Monday, January 25, 2010

Heartbroken - adj. heart-bro-ken, Crushed with sorrow or grief.

Another busy weekend in the Clark household, even with a baby coming, but not busy enough to encourage the little nugget to want to come out, we'll have to keep trying. We went to dinner with a bunch of neighbors at a new place called 'Soul', and man, it was good food. We will definitely go back, but possibly try going during the week, that place is SO busy. Luckily we had a friend get us a table reserved, which they usually don't do, so we didn't have to wait. Otherwise it would have been at least two hours with a group of 11, like us. On Saturday we headed to Dolce Vita, of course, to listen to some karaoke, which was entertaining but we didn't stay long, it started later than we thought and we weren't really into staying out too late. Sunday was a very big day for us and just as big of a disappointment. We were really looking forward to seeing the Vikings head to the Superbowl this year, with no luck, it was such a good game though and the Vikes did do really well, just a tough game all around. And of course I uploaded all the pictures backwards so Sunday first to Friday night...
Hanging out during the game.
Misha and Adam during the football game, and we wondered where Keaton got his scowl...not any longer!
Keaton's famous scowl, he's very good at it.
Nummy, I love this dessert at Dolce. Chocolate and Raspberry, what more do you need?
Yes, I'm almost 10 month pregnant and I'm eating brie, you can't stop me...totally my favorite thing to eat at Dolce Vita, a must have.
He's so lovely!
Anna and her boyfriend Sake.
Misha and Adam at Soul, and that's Anna's 'claw' about to get Adam right in the nose.
Trouble makers.
This was some kind of fantastic. I'm pretty sure there is sushi buried under there.
Meat and cheese plate, isn't it pretty?
This isn't from the weekend but I thought I'd share my lovely.

3 comments:

Gabriel Fuller said...

Liz! I had NO CLUE that you were pregnant again! Congrats! Do you have a name yet? Boy or girl?

Hope you and the family are doing swell!

Pithy Liz said...

Gabe!!

I know you're on facebook!? I'm been talking about it and posting pictures for...forever! I'm about to pop, any day now, seriously, any.day. It's another boy and we're so ready to meet him!!

Gabriel Fuller said...

I saw the pics but never any comments about it... so I assumed they were pics of when you were preggos with X. What's his name?

And I'm praying to God that he does not put you into labor during Lost... I would hate for him to be punished all his life due to Jack and Kate. :-) hahaha!