Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pregnant - adj. preg-nant, Teeming or fertile; rich (often fol. by in): a mind pregnant in ideas.

Here are some of my favorites from this weekends photo shoot. 38 weeks and going strong, and by strong I mean we're ready to have this baby, we're both out of room and he's a little ninja. Laura Pegram (laurapegramphotography.com) did just a fantastic job on my pictures I can hardly express it. There are so many to choose from and I know Caleb will have fun editing them into something fantastic. Xander was a little firecracker so it was tricky to get good pictures out of him but Laura managed it perfectly. I love the pictures in the boys room, it shows the colors and the energy of the room that really should be shared, I just like sitting in the room while Xander plays around. NoDa has a couple great places for photography that I'm sure you'll recognize, we use the brick wall a lot because it's awesome and the broken down green shed is so great for aesthetics. Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures.
It was practically impossible to keep Xander from moving at warp speed, I'm so surprised she actually got a shot of him kissing the belly. He did what he was told and kissed it every time we asked, he just did it so fast we had to ask a bunch of times.
Caleb painted the suitcases on the wall. I had been collecting them and dragging them around the country with us for so long he finally figured out something useful to do with them. That's why were perfect together, I'm a pack-rat and he's a creative genius.
The henna was beautiful, we need to figure out how to make it darker in the future, it's still on my belly and I'm curious to see what it will look like when the little man comes out.
Outside of our lovely home. I realize our Christmas lights are still up, I should of had Caleb take them out on photoshop...or...I could have taken them down weeks ago, computer is just so much easier.
The only way to get him to sit still at this point in the shoot was to let him play cars on Mama's belly. We also had to bribe him with candy, a sucker to be exact, which is something I usually avoid because for being such a simple piece of candy that should be less messy, I mean, hold the stick and suck on the candy, Xander manages to make the biggest, stickiest mess humanly possible.

No comments: