Monday, January 11, 2010

Risk - noun. Exposure to the chance of injury or loss; a hazard or dangerous chance.

Just a couple pictures for the beginning of the week. Xander found our old camera and it's so cute looking at the pictures that he manages to take of himself. Most of them are blurry or black but the ones that turn out are adorable.

We had a friends birthday party over the weekend at a local pizza place, I didn't get any good pictures from it, sorry, but I got a couple shots of the little monkey stuffing his face with noodles and parmesan covered tomatoes. Caleb's really in charge of the camera and is much better about getting good shots, I'm sorry I dropped the ball on K2Forma's birthday bash.

We've also gotten really into board games the last couple of weeks and made it our mission today to learn how to play Risk, which was more of a mission than we had planned. That game has a lot of confusing rules, I'm sure we missed over half and confused the rest but it was still an adventure and I still had a good time with it, I'm glad I at least understand what's happening.
He's a boy, through and through, he's never without scrapes or bruises somewhere, usually all over his face and legs, what a little man!
Loving his tomatoes.
Jared and Deb, our first Risk experience.
We definitely didn't finish, it's a really long game, but at least we started!

No comments: