Monday, November 3, 2008

Art - noun. Quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary.

A couple weeks ago we went to the Charlotte Mint Museum for an Andy Warhol show. We weren't allowed a camera so most of the pictures are blurry because we shut the flash off. A good time but the show was smaller than I thought it was going to be. The rest of the museum was fun too. Little man got kinda antsy so I had to let him crawl around when no one was looking.
I think he was scared, I don't know why.
It's hard to explain to a baby that you want him to sit still because we don't have the flash on. Also, he doesn't understand what, 'Ssshhhhhh!' means, so quit staring you old rude man!
This is the face I make when X screams in museums, then throws his bottle on the ground because he likes the sound.
Love and art.
This is me, not getting it, but still kind of liking it and then wondering why it's worth so much.
This is NOT an Andy Warhol original, but it did make me sad. No one should treat a Christmas tree like this! All of the needles were inside the glass ball decorations, I don't know what that means, but, 'this means something'.
This wasn't at the art show but he's so cute I had to share it.

No comments: