Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crafty - adj. craft-y, Relating to, or characterized by, craft or skill; dexterous.

A lady in our neighborhood was throwing out quite a few of these windows, some with eight, six, four and even two panes. I made sure to knock on her door and ask if I could take them and she said yep...so Mary and I got her car and loaded up her trunk. They've been sitting on the porch for a while and Caleb's been threatening to get rid of them, but I wanted to do fun things with them. Today I decided to make some owls. I used four different cut-outs and sprayed the owls in reverse, because of the glass. Eyes, then the white of the eyes then the details and last the body. Caleb did three and I did three. I had so much fun, now I need to figure out what to do with the rest of the windows.

No comments: