Sunday, November 16, 2008

Urban - adj. ur-ban, Characteristic of or accustomed to cities; citified, living in a city.

It was a busy weekend, even with Caleb feeling terrible. I felt sorry for him so Friday we stayed in and kept a low profile. I've been looking high and low in Charlotte for live Christmas trees for sale but NO ONE is selling them this early. It's really not even that early, considering Christmas is like 40 something days away, if not sooner but still...ugh. I'm pretty frustrated because I was all about decorating one this weekend. But, I did get a wreath to put on the door, so that will help me deal the next weeks while I wait. Caleb got tickets to the Bobcats (Charlotte Basketball) game from work so we got to take X to his first pro-basketball game. We also met a bunch of friends for dinner on Saturday night at a local Indian restaurant, I love good ethnic food, and I love being in a city where I can get it. Here's our weekend in a nutshell.
Taking a walk in the neighborhood...just a random fuzzy shot.
Having an Indian dinner...this is my eating face.
A couple friends over after a screen-printing party, I'm not sure if that's an official way to party but it was interesting to see. And, I'm eating again...yes, that's a Cheeto in my mouth.
This isn't a good picture, but it's a pretty good moment. I was whining to Caleb about making me walk by myself up to the deli. I wanted him to walk with me even though it was cold and he's too sick to be walking around...but I can be selfish if I want. He actually took a video of the whole thing, I'll admit, it's pretty funny.
My precious family, at the Bobcats game.
Watching the national anthem and the pretty lights.
Really good seats! Apparently they are Caleb's companies season tickets...I think we should go more often. X fell asleep watching the game, just for 15 or so minutes but it was so sweet.
Those little red cold cheeks! I just want to kiss them forever!!! And X is cute too :).
City boys. Sorry it's blurry, I didn't want to use the flash.

No comments: