Saturday, November 8, 2008

Heritage - noun. her-it-age, Any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors.

Spent some time in uptown Charlotte this morning/afternoon. One of my favorite sites to check when the weekend starts is charlottesgotalot.com, it's great for finding out what's going on around town. I've practically got December booked up with all the Christmas activities everywhere! I found a Scandinavian fesitval going on in the Wachovia Atrium, it was free so we went to check it out. It was a lot of fun, getting there and being there. It wasn't very big but the Sons of Norway found me and want me to join...Awe, I think I might, I need a touch of Norway in my life.
Here is a pretty door we found on our walk around town. I think it was to a bank, I don't know why they had it but it was nice.
You can't see them but the Knights or fighters or whatever you call them were fighting behind us, those guys are just plain silly. But those are my wellies that Caleb painted for me, too bad the picture is black and white.
How cute! It might not work out very well but it's a cute idea anyway.
Velkommen!
MMMMMM, Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, gravy and Lingonberries! Now I wish the Ikea was open, only a couple more months!
A true Scandinavian. I'll never let him forget the Norweigan in his blood!
I do not know who this character is, but they kind of look alike.
The last character was weird, this one was just plain freaky. Some sort of Scandinavian bridge troll or...
This man was nice enough to hold the little man while we snapped a picture. X was loving the attention of everyone. He always is so outgoing until people notice him, then he gets really quiet and is unsure of everyone around him.
Here's a random shot of X playing with something he shouldn't be playing with.

No comments: