Thursday, November 13, 2008

Vroom - noun. The roaring sound made by a motor at high speed.

A couple weeks ago Caleb brought a surprise home for the little munchkin. His very own Radio Flyer race car. It's vintage, made out of metal and super cute. It'll last forever. X is already climbing on and off of it and pushing it around the house. He's turning into the cutest little man.
So proud of his race car. Caleb has plans to 'pimp' it out, I think some pin striping and maybe welding some stuff on the front grill.
Working on the horn. He can't do it quite as well as his papa but he still gets a little sound out of it. He can't quite push it around while he's sitting on it yet, his feet don't fit flat on the floor. But he stands by it and holds the wheel and pushes it around.
Our new gloves, and our first pair. We like to clap when we're wearing them! We also like to pull them off right when they get on, same with all of our hats.
And I made some more vegi-chili for the rainy-foggy weather. Last time we had chili I thought I was over it for good but the weather made me change my mind.

2 comments:

mishaboom said...

cute! it's so crazy he can sit up and play on that thing! he's getting so big!

CAC muffin said...

yummy!!! where's my veggie chili!!! :)