Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Document - noun. doc-u-ment, Something, such as a recording or a photograph, that can be used to furnish evidence or information.

Here are a couple random camera phone shots. Some days X and I like to head over to Target and walk slowly through the Christmas isles. Part of the reason I can take my time is if I let X hold and touch things, otherwise he gets too impatient and wants to crawl around. Also, I like to try random things on him, especially if it makes him look even cuter, if that's possible.
This was my idea and Target stole it and is making money. I've been collecting pine cones to spray paint and glitter for months now! I think I'll do that this weekend. Mine will be much cooler.
Oh how cute! Relaxing on the couch with our matching socks. They are actually Caleb's socks but I don't own any of my own, a good Christmas present for me I guess...
Yes. I know...I was giggling while I took the picture. He did better than I expected. He likes to rip hats off as soon as I get them on him so I assumed a beard would make it worse, he handled it like a pro.
Mom already has him in his Christmas clothes...We got this hat as a gift when he was first born, it was so big for him! I can't imagine anymore how teeny-tiny he was, he's such a big boy now, walking around and everything.
Sorry for the poor quality! I did this last night in the freezing cold, my hands were numb when I was finished, but it was definitely worth it. You can't see how I strung them up and taped the extension cord on the ceiling and ran it down the side of the door, during the day it looks so terrible! Ha, but none of that matters when you have Christmas lights up.
'I do all my own stunts', and how true! Poor little X-man climbed up his favorite chair yesterday and before he knew it was headed straight to the floor, forehead-first. He cried so hard and has a big bump to show for it. I hate when he gets hurt but it hardly phased him, the second I set him down he went right back to the chair, with me on his heels this time. Caleb put a big box on the chair to keep him away for now, thankfully.

No comments: